A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve Of It

Ohhhh, maaannnn!

Just when I thought it would not get any better, I just read in the papers a minute ago, it appears my Muslim brosephs has now got to take them fucking santa suit off. Fucking hats and all. This because a certain mufti apparently thinks all that is not permitted by the Book. And by donning that crazy santa suit, they're actually celebrating with them Christians and that they'll become Christians afterwards and all that shit. Which is all wrong, according to him.

And like I'm whatdafuck! Fucking confused religious nut! And why not ban Levi's too cos he be Jew, dipshit!

And while on my way to the saltmine and listening to the radio, the lady was talking about the nations budget which was just recently tabled in Parliament, and check this out, the theme from Twilight Zone was playing in the fucking background.

I swear to Gee and I fucking kid you not!

========

I love my cuntry. Oh, I just love it.

In a gay, like happy kindda way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous langkau said...

cant remember if santa was ever mentioned in the bible. i dont think he's also a christian. i was told santa is a pagan and only sleeps with elves and the occasional reindeers.

Friday, 31 December, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home