A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sukses, Pak!

I like good news. Good news makes me happy.

I didn't mention that when we finally reached the finishing line at Kampung Git, we did not stop to find out the position of our team of very able raftronauts. We were just too tired to stay and mingle with the hordes of people that were already there. The music was blaring, people were smiling and we...we were oblivious to our surrounding. We were in very great pain.

But always the optimist and when we finally arrived by the grace of all river gods, I counted the raft crafts that were stacked along the banks of the river. There wasn't many and I was sure we didn't do that bad despite ourselves. I remember saying we should be no. 37 but 1st Raft Commander Robert wasn't impressed and told us to pack quickly and leave. And we left.

But yesterday I was told by Kanid Kelvin that we were placed at No. 29 officially. Not bad!!! We didn't win anything obviously but considering there were 64 other teams struggling behind us, I think we did good. Our team was 6 position shy of the last consolation prize of MYR100.00.

I'd say we didn't do that bad at all.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After showing the participants what we are able to do with mediocre effort, it is time to strike fear into their spines next year by putting 100% effort and demonstrate to them why the 23rd place is our birth right!

Thursday, 01 November, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

i will be also be properly equiped. my secret weapon is still in the pipeline and when completed, my new carbonite (TX175) uranium coated paddle (Type GX78M c/w Propane H-30LK) will give us the edge we need. insyallah.

Thursday, 01 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demented: Wow! Just when I thought an orange 5-foot paddle would do....

Thursday, 01 November, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

29...Not bad at all despite being beaten by an all girls team..wahlaooooo

Friday, 02 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home