A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, December 31, 2010

The New

Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly.

So let's just wish each other a bileless New Year and leave it at that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish you would a post on how to heal a broken heart someday...

-anon

Monday, 17 January, 2011  
Blogger Bex said...

Just randomly came across your blog, your post's make me laugh. Your blog is pretty much the opposite to mine, but equaly honest. Feel free to follow me, keep bein oppinionated! x

Monday, 17 January, 2011  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : first i need to find out what a broken heart is

bex : hiya bex!

Sunday, 23 January, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

broken heart is when someone tell you, 'you're not loved, not important and an outsider' and yet deep down you still think they are almost GOD-like. even their fart smells like hot baked pizza with lots of cheese.

i am heart broken on the first week of jan 2011 and it seems it was all planned! some kind of fucking new year resolution on the other side. and yet till today i still find myself crying and talking to myself, like i am the victim. hell, i am the victim.

will you write something, anything, for broken heart, especially to heal it fast. i hate this feeling.

-anon

Monday, 24 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home