A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tadpoles

I was very reluctant to be hauled into this minister-of-defence person-who said-our-broseph-of-Chinesce-descent-are-not-patriotic-because-there-are-very-few-in-the-army drama and all the song and dance that followed, but since I am told that I share the same DNA composition with the natives of Taiwan who are by default considered Chinese which is all wrong but who the fuck cares, I now feel obligated to offer my views about all this hoo and haaa here. All because I too am offended by the minister of defence person's comment.

Because I am by default, Chinese and from Taiwan. Which is all wrong but fuck all!

And here it is. Again, in Verdana font, large and bold.

But this time, imagine that Ravi dude striking a tune or two on his sitar. And in the background, James Earl Jones voice saying....


"...cuntsider the tadpoles...they will become frogs and some, toads. Indeed, some will die but some people will watch those that lives and write a lot of papers about them. Some people may already have. Like how Jane Goodall watched chimps all her life and wrote about them which later earned her the initial Dr at the front of her name."


That is all.

Thank you.

Salam 1Dunia. Terima Kasih.

Now, fuck off! Im serious.

Fuck off!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i catch no ball what your blog is about recently.

can blog something more general and easy for mass consumption?

-anon

Friday, 19 November, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still dont get it.

Ano-ny-mous

Saturday, 20 November, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home