A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Jah

God,

We acknowledge that all we have is because of your grace. And what you give, you can also take away. But I pray, if you are willing, please give us back Bob Marley and in exchange you can have that Justin Beiber guy.

That is all and thanks.

O.k.

Out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. and miley cyrus. take her too.

-anon

Monday, 29 November, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : who is this miley cyrus?

Wednesday, 01 December, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus

i think she has too much teeth.

-anon

Thursday, 02 December, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home