A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

QWERTY

We bid thee well, they tell me, to the world of technology.

But hear ye, I caution thee to severely watch thy step, lest ye get swept away by the new technology wave that doth hover 'bove the nation.

Nay! Nay! But the world!

New fangled contraptions like phones with G's and them berries and pads and pods and play book and whatnot. Computers hath taken the place of the omnipresent parchment and quill. Instead of the letters we often send to our lovers and kinsmen, we now send cold, unfeeling SMSes. Language hath been compressed excessively and hath been forced to bend down to the will of this new tyrant.

Wires and cables doth choke the land and metal carriages race across towns and nations within hours. The ways of the old have disappeared to make way for the damnable new.

Yes, I too, have been swept and I have come to warn thee not to commit the same error that I hath foolishly made. I, once naive, believed that technology could solve many problems that doth vex our world.

Folly, I say!

Woe! It is folly! Fucking folly!

For instead of offering assistance, this new tool strangled us and kept us in chains, forever bound to its damnable head.

Yet, I do not say ye avoid this new tool completely. Know it and use it, but use it well. Lest you be swept away and drown in the future. And from there...there be no return. Once thou hath entered that labyrinth of obsession, thou hath lost thyself to the demon puppeteer which keeps all on a leash, relishing in each usage of its charms.

PAUSE

So theres this messenger thing on my phone, right and I just discovered that if I use it to text another person who uses the same breed of phone, theres actually no fucking charge! Like, its fucking free! Like you can fucking go crazy with the tiny little fucking qwerty tabs and text your fucking friends till your thumbs bleed and its all for fucking free!!!

How cool is that?

7 Comments:

Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA ADMIT IT YOU ARE ADDICTED TO BLACKBERRY MESSENGER TOO!

Wednesday, 24 November, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

bitch : im just fascinated that its free. and i only have 6 person on my list.

Thursday, 25 November, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackberry is dinosaur phone, aka button phone. Why still stuck at buttons when others are already doing swipe? HAHA

-anon

Thursday, 25 November, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : haaaaa??? there is a swipe telephoe thing now???

Friday, 26 November, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, read here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/7845613/Swype-New-technology-allows-phone-users-to-swipe-rather-than-tap-their-messages.html

works well on my htc desire. but i'm waiting anxiously for samsung tablet phone.

ditch ur berry man. it's OLD. LOL

-anon

Friday, 26 November, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

anon,

whats this htc you talk off?

Monday, 29 November, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.htc.com/www/product/desire/overview.html



-anon

Monday, 29 November, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home