A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Zen

I didn't do church today because the church decided to do the church thing over at a beach resort. Just for today. Even the church needs to sort of get away to chill, they said. I didn't get the idea so I didn't go. The resort is just too far away and its a bitch to drive especially now that its raining.

Its still Sunday and its all lazy and easy like that Lionel Ritchie song and I feel empty. Inside. I feel like fucking boredom creeping slowly behind me and about to jump.

And so I turned on the TV and this Indian dude was talking about enlightenment. And theres this other dude with a good beard who said something about meditation to realize God and that I'd be so blissed out and successful in action if I did all that shit. I'm not about to say he's got it all wrong and all. Whatever rocks your world, my man. In the background a few dudes were assuming the lotus pose and humming some zen shit. And I feel like shit.

And I'm like what da fuck is up with me?

I think I need to sleep this shit off.

1 Comments:

Blogger crazy diamond said...

cool read bud

Saturday, 02 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home