A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Ode To Anon

I've not had the time to come in here as I was busy like them whores at Reservoir Park the past few weeks. And I need to make an apology. To a certain someone. I also realise today that I have many people coming here to read my shit and the thought of that gives me a fucking hard on. If you should know, they are 9 of you who comes here every now and then. And that is a fucking big number to me. I'll set a fan base soon. So watch this page!

I especially need to apologise to Anon (I refer to this person as Anon as the person wants to remain Anonymous for reasons only known to the person. And I think Anon gives the person a certain identity and also Anon rhymes with Enon, like Mak Enon, the evil old lady actor who gave me repeated nightmares for nights on end when I was 7 years old).

Anon apparently comes in here to read me on two certain dates. And that's on Valentines and April Fools day. The thought that someone actually remembers coming in here on two dates of the year also sends shivers of the good kind to my nether region. I feel like I'm being stalked and naked.

I know I have neglected this years fools day and for that I must apologise to you, Anon.

So here now is my apology.

Fuck you!

Now go do something worth your time. Like watch grass grow or something.

On a more serious note.

I would also like to say "You're really fucked now, Bro!" to my bratha from a different momma, Jas, for being so fucking stooopid. He just got himself entangled into this matrimonial enslavement thing.

Three words, bro - YOU DONT FUCING KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO!!!

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!!

3 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

I would like to say a fucking thank you. I came to terms with what i got myself into.

Now, on drunken days, I would not need to act all macho and try to pick up someone at the bar cause I'm horny as I have someone waiting for me at home.Whether i get laid or kicked in the balls does not matter.

Hahahahah.. yes, i fucking love you too...

Thursday, 08 April, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.... what a pleasant surprise.

-anon

Friday, 09 April, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard : i love you too

anon : dont get fucking excited

Tuesday, 13 April, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home