A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

On The Road

Living to my principle of trying something and anything at least once in my life, I am proud to announce here that last night I've finally treaded on the road less taken.

I have savoured the forbidden apple which tasted so revolting good and drank blissfully from the cup of Gonoth Borogoth.

And for that,

I thank you.

Yesss. You.

Now fuck off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What or who is Gonoth Borogoth?

Wednesday, 07 April, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : gonoth borogoth is that demi god fellow and less mentioned side kick of Charon. you know Charon as the ferryman of river styx.

Tuesday, 13 April, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home