A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, April 30, 2010

DIE, YOU!

But everything in life is such a risk factor, isn't it?

Even not doing anything can bring about illness. Everything should just come with a warning label. Nothing truly holds a treat, only because fucking everything holds a potential threat.

My good frined's sister was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Of the worse kind or whatever that fucking means. And she just turned 23 last month. Nothing is fucking sacred. Even in youth.

Everyone you meet has something that will potentially kill them, even if it happens to be a pair of legs that take them in direct path of a fucking speeding truck. We all die, so why even think of banning things that have a potential life threatening aid in them, like fucking cigarettes?

What's the point? Everyone fucking dies.

If I'm walking down the street and get bashed in the head and subsequently die, I get bashed in the head and die. If I live to 80, I live to be 80. If some fuckers puts fucking poison in my can of big cat at a bar, fucker poisons me at the bar. There is truly nothing I can do to stop it. I can cheat death, but I will one day succumb to it. Fucking murderers and rapists die, kids die, parents die, murderers, nuns and even MJ. He died too. Everyone fucking dies.

And so will I.

Why, you ask?

Because everything is a ticking time bomb waiting to fucking kill you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous jane doe said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's sis.

Tuesday, 04 May, 2010  
Anonymous Mikey KK said...

Oh, shit! N's kid sister? Tried calling the other day, i can't get through. I didn't know. Shit!

Wednesday, 05 May, 2010  
Blogger bastard united said...

yea kanid.. we all gonna die. hence, i try to live life to the fullest everyday. not putting off things till tmrw coz i nvr know when my time is gonna be up..

p/s : sorry to hear bout ur fren's sis. hope she has the will to fight.

Wednesday, 12 May, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home