A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

I don't get it

My brain is filled to bursting point with things I don't get right now. And that sucks balls although I haven't the faintest idea how to suck balls nor the sensation of it being sucked.

Here's some of the things that I don't get. 

I don't get how, as humans, we can treat our fellow man with such little respect. I don't get how people can buy $1,000,000 homes and cars while people are starving to death. I also don't get how Britney Spears can sing. Bob Dylan too can't sing but he's different.

I don't understand the lack of general knowledge and I know I don't know everything but its almost scary how little my generation knows about the past. I also don't get our election system and how politics works over here. I don't get why marijuana is illegal and the ketum leaf (mitragyna speciosa) is not.

I don't get global warming. Who to believe on this subject is beyond me. I know the earth is warming, the carbon count is higher and all that shit. The weather pattern of late is screwed. Is a catastrophe about to happen? I've no fucking idea.

I don't get people blaming their addictions on the makers of the product. The tobacco industry didn't force that cigarette down your throat. McDonald's didn't put a funnel in your mouth and shove their burgers down it. We have choices. For better or worse, we make them. I smoked and then I quit. I don't know what made me quit and I still don't get why I started in the first place.

I don't get homophobia. Some of my buddy's are gay while some of the girl friends dig girls on girls. Love is fucking love, people. Stop trying to define it. Love is errrrr...abstract.

And I don't get how Hannah Montana can fucking sing in the fucking nude while swinging on a wrecking ball.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home