A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Godzilla Did It

It was late evening and I was driving to the coffee shop for some cheap beer when I first heard on the radio about the earthquake and tsunami and shit hitting Japan. First thing I thought of was Miss Hikaru Koto. I sure hope she's fine and all. And if she was filming when it hit, I pray she had time to put some clothes on.

While at the coffee shop, the shit was on TV and man, I was like, what the fuck? Hundreds of big ass containers, cars and fucking houses swept away like fucking card boxes. The man on TV said like 200 died but later they said it could even go as high as a couple of thousands or even more. Doesn't look good at all. Then there's this fear about some nuke facility that got hit and that it might burn and could do a Chernobyl on Japan or some shit like that.

And my kanid who was with me and not drinking beer tells me he's just done his full physical and shit and his doctor tells him now his liver's about to give and that his nerve's like all screwed up. So I tell him to stick to milk for the next few weeks. He had ice fucking lemon tea and it felt strange to be having beer alone and watching Japan getting whacked.

And I'm like where the fuck is Ultraman at times like this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous wisdas said...

i like ur site

ps.visiting blogwalking

Wednesday, 27 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home