A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, February 14, 2011

VD

I got this in my email today. Sent to me by a beautiful and liberated woman who share my sentiments and deep convictions on how stupid this day is. To her, I want to say, I'd probably do the same thing as I did yesterday. Like drink a few beers and do a bit of Hikaru Koto. Errrr....no. Last night was two episodes of Mike's Apartment, actually. Which was good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Let the fucking axe swing on the heads of all who dig this VD shit. Didn't I just read in the papers the other day, some religious department is hell bent on screwing up this years do? About fucking time too. I say bring in the tanks. Let loose the dudes who did that Mongolian lady on these bitches and C4 their fucking ass!

Fuck, if it was up to me, I'd go back in time, fucking stalk this moron Valentinus biatch and when I do get to him, I'll jump him Ninja style and stab him in his mouth. Twice.

And then I'll cut the skin of his face and put it on to scare the Christians.

Happy Monday.

8 Comments:

Anonymous borneofangirl said...

ZOMFG. You're disturbingly hilarious. I love your blog. Am gonna stalk you and find out who you are. Be my Valentine's?

Psyche! Jokes. Gaahaa

Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  
Blogger Demented said...

borneofangirl : go watch i spit on your grave.

Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  
Anonymous borneofangirl said...

You have a very unique fan service - spitting on my grave. It makes me love you more.

Tuesday, 15 February, 2011  
Anonymous borneofangirl said...

Oh wait. You were referring to the movie? My bad. Regardless, I still love you.

Wednesday, 16 February, 2011  
Blogger Demented said...

borneofangirl : errr...right.

Thursday, 17 February, 2011  
Anonymous borneofangirl said...

Also, aside from Valentine's Day, VD can also stand for Venereal Disease. Nice one.

Thursday, 17 February, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog

Wednesday, 13 July, 2011  
Blogger saree said...

Thank you so much for share reliable and legislative information.



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about sherwani | Kurta Pyjamas | sari | Salwar Kameez | saree | Indiska Kläder click on this hypertext.

Friday, 16 December, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home