A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dead Guitar


When I was told Gary died, my first instinct was to take a dump. It was still very early in the morning when I got the news. Judging from the 9 lines of text I received from this friend of mine, I could tell he's a big fan.

I am too.

Right now 'Over The Hills and Far Away' is playing and next on is 'Midnight Blues'.

So while I was taking a shit, I imagined his face. And you know the man's fucking ugly. He's so ugly, its frightening on different levels.

And I felt he was watching. Me. Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home